Spectrum (no lock, not in DVB or ATSC ?...)
- Winegard Micromesh 3.10 m
- Channel Master PFA 3.10 m
- Laminas 1.80m
- 2X Channel Master 1.80 m
- Channel Master 2.40 m
- KU, Full KA, X, C & C Extended LNBs
- TBS 5925 - 6522 - 6983 - Dektec DTA2137C
- NS2000 - TM1 - TC1 - SR1 - DIGIT ISIO UHD
- Promax TV II+ - SMR1224EL
- ASC1 - RC2000C - EGIS - LNB Changer
- 76.5°E <> 65°W
- Loc: France
Not Exactly DATA but a spectrum
Spectrum has changed but no lock
Amazonas 1 was renamed to Hispasat 55W-1 in March 2016.
Left 55.4°W on June 1, moving East 0.6° per day. Don't know yet the destination.
_______________Location: Oss, NL, 5.5°E 51.8°N. Rx: Dr.HD F16, TBS 6925.
Laminas 120cm 1°W...68°E, T-55 9/13/19/23/28/39/42°E, 70cm 45/46/52/53°E.
Amazonas 1 (incl. 1.0°) arrived at 36.2°W on July 6, so next to Eutelsat 36WA.
Awaiting new Hispasat name.
Amazonas 1 is End-of-Life. Did not have a new name while at 36.2°W.
Forenhosting bei Board-4YouPowered by Burning Board Lite 1.0.2pl3 © 2001-2007 WoltLab GmbH